After you register on the Platform, we may collect information from the Cookies set by us with other information received from you. The provision of your data via Cookies is voluntary except for those Cookies that we place on your device because we need them for the performance of our Platform and our services.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Our Platform uses: “session cookies” which are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Platform and “persistent cookies” which remain on your device for much longer until you manually delete it (how long the Cookie remains will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific Cookie and your browser settings).
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies transmit information about you and your use of the Platform, such as your browser type, search preferences, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. With the exception of an identifier Cookie that we associate with registered accounts to prevent fraud by members of the Platform, Cookies link to certain unique information that you entered at time of registration or on your profile, but this is not linked to your name.
How Cookies are used?
- Enabling authentication using Cookies allows us determine whether or not you’ve signed in to the Platform and to keep you signed in during visits as you access different pages.
Enabling security using Cookies enables and supports security features, prevents fraud, and protects your data from unauthorised access.
Using Cookies to provides tailored preferences and features allowing personalised content such as showing you your recent search activity.
Cookies deliver, evaluate and improve advertising, such as by using information about you to provide relevant advertising both on and off the Platform.
Opting Out of Cookies
You can control, manage and/or delete cookies via your browser settings however, cookies are necessary for us to provide the services you use and you cannot opt out of these on the Platform. You are able to disable placement of some (but not all) Cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies, though this may worsen your user experience. For further information please go to the following website AboutCookies.org.
Sharing with Our Group and Third-Party Service Providers
We do not sell any personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested or upon request by the data subject, or if required to do so for legal reasons, for example, as part of a criminal investigation.
Disclosure may be made to Third Party Service Providers and affiliated companies listed in this section below. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that Casa Tapa will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. This will engage sub-processors for the processing of your personal information.
You should know that when BK contractually specifies that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws such as GDPR and will contractually ensure that any Third-Party Service Providers comply with privacy standards.
To conduct business operations, we may be required to disclose your personal information to third party services that provide in communications, social media, technology or cloud facilities, service providers which are our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service, providers.
Companies we work with:
Casa Tapa Security Measures
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level.
We make sure that our employees and Third-Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. We have special access controls for cloud-based data storage as well.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
We will take upon the personal data breach, notifying the breach to relevant supervisory authority or under some circumstances, notifying the personal data breach to the data subjects by complying with applicable laws.
Casa Tapa recognizes each individual has privacy concerns and aims to ensure that methods are available and without complication to enable you to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings by allowing:
- The right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you, however before we proceed with your request please recognise the need for security as you will be asked to verify your identity.
Free of charge and upon request a copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you
Note: Any extra requests of the same information, may incur a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- In the event of realising your personal data held by us is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us via email as soon as possible HOLA@BRINDISAKITCHENS.com
- Should you wish to erase your personal information, your request will be considered against any outstanding contractual measures first, then if approved your request will follow a measured procedure.
Note: Once information has been erased, it cannot be un-erased. The information must be resubmitted by the candidate.
- You have the right to restrict processing which will be reviewed against contractual processes and if approved it will be applied under applicable circumstances related to GDPR, if the restriction of processing is lifted, you will be informed beforehand.
- If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
- If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmits the information to another data controller.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or by applicable laws.
Should we be notified or a reasonable assumption regarding personal information purposes is no longer required, we shall cease to retain and/ or remove the data associated with an individual.
If further processing is for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes according to the applicable laws, the data can be further retained by BK even if the further processing is incompatible with original purposes.
Trade customers: We will retain your data for such time as you are in trading relationship with Brindisa Ltd. If you stop trading with Brindisa Ltd. or your account is suspended for any other reason, your personal data may be retained on our system for a period of up to seven years.
Online customers: We will retain your data for such time as you are in trading relationship with Brindisa Ltd.
At any time, you may amend or delete any personal data that we hold or request us to do so.
Customers attending Brindisa Ltd. closed events: We will store images indefinitely unless a request is made to remove them for our archives. Photographs used in print cannot be removed.
We will store any personal data to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. accidents investigation). At any time, you may request us to amend or delete any personal data that we hold. If we receive your data through a competition entry, we will retain it for as long as is necessary to administer the competition.
Withdrawal of Consent
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request. This may be done by email or by contacting your Line manager or human resources department. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
- Please recognize that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Casa Tapa products and services.
2.9 Transfer of Personal Information Outside of EU Jurisdiction
Casa Tapa is a UK-headquartered company operating within the UK. As such, and to date we do not transfer any personal data to any party outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Regardless should personal data be transferred outside of the EEA, BK we will do so on the basis of EU standard contractual clauses or any other safeguards provided for in the GDPR.
- We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
- Casa Tapa does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Casa Tapa with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the minor unsubscribes from any of the applicable Casa Tapa services.
We will seek your fresh consent before we collect more personal information from you or when we wish to use or disclose your personal information for new purposes.
Systematic Approach to Manage Your Personal Information
If you are a Europe Union user under GDPR, Casa Tapa will provide systematic approach to manage personal data deeply engages our people, management processes and information systems by applying a risk management methodology. According to the GDPR, for instance,
(1) Casa Tapa set up a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in charge the data protection, please email “The Data Officer” using the email: email@example.com
(2) Procedures like data protection impact assessment (DPIA) and data flow mapping